CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 25, 2011

Review: Nightshade

Nightshade- Andrea Cremer

5/5 Stars

  • Reading level: Young Adult 
  • Hardcover: 528 pages 
  • Publisher: Philomel; 1 edition (October 19, 2010)




  • I shifted forms before I realized I'd made the decision. The boy's eyes widened when the white wolf who had been eyeing him was no longer an animal, but a girl with the wolf's golden eyes and platinum blonde hair. I walked to his side and dropped to my knees. His entire body shook. I began to reach for him but hesitated, surprised to feel my own limbs trembling. I'd never been so afraid.


     This book was amazing- the only thing I didn't like about it was the two love intrests. The two love intrests would be Ren and Shay, and I have to say, I'm Team Ren. Moody, sexy, and just plain delicious while Shay is irritatingly average.

     Andrea Cremer has outdone herself. This book was great, and I never got bored. Sometimes the teeniest bit frustrated and confused with Calla,  but other than that, it was extremely interesting and captured my attention. (Which is hard to do. I have the attention span of a fruit fly.)

     The Keepers amd Searchers are both very mysterious, and the idea of wraiths is.....frightening. The concept of there being a race and an alpha over me would drive me insane, yet the Gaurdians show perfect respect. In turn for protectiong the Keepers from the Searchers, the Guardians get houses, cleaners, cooks, pretty much everything they want. Pretty sweet, if you don't think about cmprimising freedom for petty things.
     And, of course, if you like werewolves, you'll love this book.

    Honestly, I didn't have a single problem with this book. Go buy it, please? Pretty Smiley Please?

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    I love comments! They let me know that someone here on planet Earth actually reads this stuff.

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...