«
Leelou Blogs
CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE!
»
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Truthfully Fictional
Pages
Home
Review Archive
Review Policy
Contact Me
My Reading Wishlist
Search
Followers
Rating
★★★★★
Loved!! This belongs on your bookshelf.
★★★★☆
This was a really good book.
★★★☆☆
Pretty good.
★★☆☆☆
Eh.
★☆☆☆☆
Not for me.
Blog Archive
►
2012
(19)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(10)
▼
2011
(90)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(17)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(8)
▼
April
(17)
Review: Haven
Review: Need
IMM (4)
Daily Dose (3)
Review: Darkness Becomes Her
IMM (3)
Because-We-Love-You Giveaway!
Waiting On Wednesday (5)
Teaser Tuesday: Prophecy of The Sisters by Michell...
Daily Dose (2)
Win a copy of Falling Under by Gwen Hayes
Review: Wither
Review: Wondrous Strange
Waiting On Wednesday (4)
Teaser Tuesday- Meant To Be by Tiffany King
Daily Dose (1)
IMM (2)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(3)
Popular Posts
60 Followers Giveaway!
So, I got to sixty followers! When I started this blog, it seemed like 20 followers would be a silly dream. I've made so many friends t...
Haven by Kristi Cook Giveaway!
So, this is my apology for being a terrible blogger. I've not posted in two weeks- I am truly a shameful little parasite. Anyways, I ago...
Win an ARC of Divergent by Veronica Roth!
Okay, so, I am dying for this book. I am literally drooling. So, if you want to win an ARC, here's a link, even though if you do win I a...
Author Interview: Derrolyn Anderson
So, Guys, I’m super excited to introduce you to Derrolyn Anderson, author of Between The Land and The Sea , it’s sequel The Moon and The...
WOW (7)
This week, I'm waiting on (droooling after, starving for, nearly dying because I can't have it yet... whatever you prefer) THE IRON ...
Giveaway: Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
In celebration of this book being released tomorrow, I will be giving away a copy! As implied, it is released tomrrow, and I will be orderin...
Book of the Week #8
Book of the Week is a weekly post about a particular book coming out sometime during the current week. This week's book is Shattered S...
Waiting on Wednesday #13
Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine . Insurgent by Veronica Roth One choice can transform you—or...
Teaser Tuesday- Meant To Be by Tiffany King
Meant To Be by Tiffany King ( Amazon , Goodreads ) "It seemed selfish to be so melancholy when I had literally met the guy of my ...
IMM (7)
In My Mailbox is a post where, basically, book bloggers get to make other bookish people drool over their newly acquired awesome stuff. And ...
Favorite Series
Grab it?
Monday, April 18, 2011
Daily Dose (3)
Daily Dose is hosted by
Good Golly Miss Holly
.
This week I decided to do all stars, since stars are pretty and would like to live in them.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! They let me know that someone here on planet Earth actually reads this stuff.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Upcoming Reviews
Crossed by Ally Condie
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
A Million Suns by Beth Revis
Blogs I Adore
Awesome Bookworm
Between Shades of Gray: Interview with the editor!
14 years ago
Call Me Crazy YA Reviews
Review: The Miniaturist by Jessie Burton
11 years ago
I Devour Books
Reader's Garden
Real Time Blog Tour - Spotlight Post
11 years ago
The Pretty Nifty (YA) Reader
I Have Moved To Wordpress!
13 years ago
Get the
Pandemonium
widget and many other
great free widgets
at
Widgetbox
! Not seeing a widget? (
More info
)
Get the
Incarnate
widget and many other
great free widgets
at
Widgetbox
! Not seeing a widget? (
More info
)
Get the
Shatter Me
widget and many other
great free widgets
at
Widgetbox
! Not seeing a widget? (
More info
)
Get the
Insurgent
widget and many other
great free widgets
at
Widgetbox
! Not seeing a widget? (
More info
)
Powered by
Blogger
.
Amazon.com Widgets
Networked Blogs
Follow this blog
Free Blogger Templates by
Leelou Blogs
| Design Elements by
Michelle Underwood
|
Dedicated Servers and Colocation
Sponsored by
Colocation America
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! They let me know that someone here on planet Earth actually reads this stuff.