CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Teaser Tuesday: The Throne of Fire by Rick Riordan

The Throne of Fire by Rick Riordan


(Amazon , Goodreads)


"I put my hand on his feverish forehead. Now I knew why Jaz had appeared to me as a ren, the part of her soul that represented a name. I knew why she'd shown me the vision of Isis and Ra.
 I'd never thought about it before, but the ren was the same as someone's secret name. It was more than just a special word. The secret name is your darkest thoughts, your most embarrasing moments, your biggest dreams, your worst fears, all wrapped up together. It's the sum of your experiences, even those you don't want to share.  You could only find out a persons secret name from the person himself- or the person closest to his heart."

3 Comments:

Lucia (iLive, iLaugh, iLove Books)

Omgggg. You already got your book?? I just ordered mine! *crosses fingers for UPS man visit*

Riley

I'm almost done with it, and it's FANTASTIC! I'm, like, totally in love with Carter.

Katie (The Literary Files)

I recently read The Red Pyramid and I totally need to read this one! That teaser is so great, I need more Carter and Sadie! :D

Post a Comment

I love comments! They let me know that someone here on planet Earth actually reads this stuff.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...