Once again, there is an amazing amount of beautiful book covers being revealed, and I want to show you my favorites! They say not to judge a book by its cover, but sometimes, it's nearly impossible to resist! These are those covers that are the cherry on top of a great book.
Keep in mind, however, that these are just the covers that have been released so far. I can't wait to see what other covers are released!
1. Destined by Aprilynne Pike- That flower is so beautiful! I love the way the water looks, and the color of the font perfectly blends with the other colors.
2. Mirage by Kristi Cook- I love how the blue contrasts with the purple, and how they brought the butterfly from the first cover into this one too. I also love the mirror.
3. Until I Die by Amy Plum- I absolutely love the swirls! And, once again, the color scheme is amazing. I love the blue hue on the buildings.
4. Once by Anna Carey- I've heard a lot of people really bashing this cover, but I really like it. I think the tunnel really has an ominous feeling, and the purple glow adds to that effect.
5. Surrender by Elana Johnson- This cover is even more stunning than the first! I absolutely love the simplicity of it. The hummingbird is beautiful, as well as the font, and they are both very striking against the white background.
FAVORITE COVER OF 2012:
Arise by Tara Hudson
This cover is absolutely breathtaking! The dress, the graveyard, the ferns- they all mix together perfectly. It's so eerie and beautiful. Allthough, I feel obligated to tell you that I'm slightly biased on the matter of this book. The first book, Hereafter, was completely and totally amazing. And when I found out this one took place in New Orleans, my favorite place in the world, it was like the world became a better place. When the cover was unveiled, I immediately fell in love.
What is YOUR favorite?