5. Dreamless by Josephine Angelini- I love the pink sky and the texture of the rocks. I also love how her dress sort of looks like flower petals.
4. Everneath by Brodi Ashton- I love the smoke curls and the way the smoke is blended so well with the dress. I also love the color scheme.
3. Endlessly by Kiersten White- I love the purple! Love, love, love it! The clouds in the background add an eerie effect that just makes you want to wrap yourself up in this book.
2. Insurgent by Veronica Roth- HOLY CRAP, YOU GUYS. I freaking ADORE this cover. The tree, the storm clouds, the cityscape below- its simply gorgeous.
1. Incarnate by Jodi Meadows- Say it with me: Ooooooohh. The butterfly wings are so flawlessly blended in with her eyes. I love the blue and reddish pink hues. It all mixes together to be so, so flawless!
Which is YOUR favorite?