CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 17, 2011

IMM (3)

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kirsti over at The Story Siren.
 This weeks IMM is two weeks combined, as last Sunday my laptop was broken.
 This week & last week I got:

BOUGHT:
 Wither by Luaren DeStefano (Amazon , Goodreads)
 Haven by Kristi Cook (Amazon , Goodreads)
 Darkness Becomes Her by Kelley Keaton (Amazon , Goodreads)
 Shadow by Jenny Moss (Amazon , Goodreads)
 Incantation by Alice Hoffman (Amazon , Goodreads)

 I'm so excited to read every one of these! Hope you all got some awesomesuace stuff this week too!

Skittles and Lemonade,
       Riley:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They let me know that someone here on planet Earth actually reads this stuff.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...