CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Teaser Tuesday: Prophecy of The Sisters by Michelle Zink

Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink

(Amazon , Goodreads)

 "And then  the whispering begins.  It is the same whispering I heard the night before coming to the Dark Room. But this time it's threatening, as if warning me off, telling me to go back. A cold sweat breaks out on my brow, and I begin to tremble. No, not tremble. Shake. I shake so violently my teeth begin to clatter before I sink to the floor in front of the rug. A small voice of self-preservation shouts at me to leave, to forget about the Dark Room altogether.
But I must see for myself. I must."

Skittles and Lemonade,
      Riley:D

3 Comments:

Paranormal Night Owls

Great teaser, Riley. :D I brought this novel awhile back, Christmas, but haven't read it yet. I'm planning on reading it soon. Thanks for the teaser.

-Please come check out our Teaser Tuesday and leave a lovely comment. { http://tiny.cc/efdmk }

Riley
This comment has been removed by the author.
Riley

I just realized I typoed on the header. *fail*
And I'll definitely check your Teaser.

Post a Comment

I love comments! They let me know that someone here on planet Earth actually reads this stuff.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...